For years we have been asked by small publishers if we had a way to contact book reviewers, librarians and bookstores without breaking the bank. The answer is now YES.
Jenkins Group, America's leading publishing services firm, invites you to participate in Review Direct, a simple marketing campaign that delivers your title information to three influential target markets.
With more than twenty-five years in business, we understand the frustrations authors and publishers face when working to introduce their titles to book reviewers, libraries and independent bookstores. Review Direct helps solve these challenges.
Our monthly e-newsletter will feature your title listing, which includes a front cover image, your 100-word description, and contact information designed for introduction to over 20,000 contacts including:
- Approximately 400 Book Reviewers in the U.S. and Canada
- Approximately 1,600 independent book stores in the U.S.
- Approximately 18,000 public, K-12, and university librarians across the U.S.
Our color PDF linked to the email newsletter contains:
- Cover image
- Book Title
- Contact Information
- Retail Price
- Distributor & Wholesaler Availability
- 75-word description of the title
You may also want to select Premium Placement that positions your title at the beginning of the PDF for an additional $75/submission. Positioning is based on a first come first serve basis so do not delay placing your order.
Getting started is easy. You can follow these simple steps:
- Purchase using our secure and easy online store.
- After payment, we will send you a confirmation email
- Click the link in our confirmation email to complete the online book information form and you’re ready to go!
Questions? Please contact one of our Book Marketing Consultants, at 1.800.706.4636 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, Midwest Book Review
- Theo Knigge, Librarian
– Stephanie Bange, Children’s Librarian
- Paul M. Edwards, Librarian
- Trudy M. Johnson, LMFT, author of C.P.R. - Choice Processing and Resolution
- Tom Krause, author of A Teen's Guide to NOT Being Perfect
- A. William Benitez, author of The Handyman's Guide to Profit